Friday, August 16, 2013

How to Make Money Online

If you are looking for the best ways to make money in 2013, listed below are the 3 things I personally use. They are all totally FREE and require no fees at all.
1) CashCrate (100% free method) – I got paid $193.15 in June 2013 and I have posted a short video of that check at my CashCrate ReviewI am now making checks like that at CashCrate every monthThis is absolutely one of the best ways to get started making money if you have nothing or don’t want to invest any money right away. (13 years and older for this so it is a great part time job for teens and ways for teens to make money!) View my short video here.
2) Adfly (100% free method) This is a great way to make money if you don’t want to invest anything. All you do is replace links that are already in your blogs, video descriptions, websites, etc and when people that visit your links you earn money. How does this work? Well your viewers get a small ad or view an ad page for 5 seconds and then you get paid! Need proof? Visit the bottom of this post.
3) Swagbucks (100% free) This is a site where I earn points (called Swagbucks) for doing all sorts of things but primarily I use them for my search engine. Instead of online searching through Google I use the Swagbucks search engine and am rewarded with Swagbucks for doing so. I then redeem those points for gift cards (or Paypal cash). Please read my review and see the short video I made here.


My Zimbio
Top Stories

2 comments:

  1. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    JOIN TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to make money from your visitors via popunder advertisments?
    In case you do, did you try using PopCash?

    ReplyDelete