Friday, August 16, 2013

I WILL SHOW YOU HOW I MADE MORE THAN $150,000 WITH THE CASHCRATE AFFILATE PROGRAM

Update: I am sorry but I am no longer offering my newsletter because I just don’t have enough time to do it. However, you can still sign up to CashCrate by clicking the banner below.

Hi,
Jake from TrippingOverFilms.net here and I really have made about $150,000 with the CashCrate affiliate program and for the first time ever, I will show you how I did it! See that banner up at the top? That is a real banner that is tied in to CashCrate and gets updated every time a referral makes money for me.
If you want me to show you how I’ve done it, sign up at the bottom of this page to my new training newsletter that is 100% free.
Even now five years after signing up to their site, it seems unreal and I am amazed myself at the success I have had. I started out in 2007 knowing NOTHING about Internet marketing and all I had was the determination to learn how to make money online. I also had the strong belief that I could become successful, because if others were doing it I felt I could too.
Sometimes a little (or a lot) of belief in yourself can go a long way
When I first got started, I had no idea how much money I could make but I did suspect that some people were making a lot. After all, look at all the advertising and selling that is done online. I knew that many thousands of websites were being made every day and people wouldn’t be doing that if there weren’t some kind of monetary benefit to be had.
So, I rolled up my sleeves and began learning everything I could
I didn’t have success right away and in fact I hardly made anything for a good six to nine months. I could have quit and many people in my shoes probably would have. But I was lucky to still have a job and in my spare time I kept plugging along, learning all the time.
As the months went by, I became more and more convinced hat there really WAS potential in the online world to make money and that I should keep on plugging along. I really felt I could do it if I could just figure out how to put all the pieces together.  And I did!
So, now it is almost 7 years later and to this date I have made more than $150,000 with CashCrate and their affiliate program. They are by far my biggest earner and I get paid weekly for the referrals I send to them. Here are pictures of a handful of checks I have received in the last 6 months:



Can you make as much as I have with the CashCrate affiliate program? I don’t know but there is only one way to find out….sign up to my training newsletter and I will walk you through what you need to know to get started. I have made more with CashCrate than any other affiliate in their history and I will walk you down the right path to making money online. $140,000 is a nice chunk of change to most people (me included!) and I bet you would be happy with just a fraction of that. Well, in order to do it you have to be proactive and jump in with both feet but you need to know where to start. That is where I come in.
My newsletter is free to sign up for and I will NEVER spam you or sell your email address to anyone. There are thousands of Internet marketers all trying to sell you their get rich quick schemes and products but I will not do that because I don’t have any. All I want to do is explain how I made so much with CashCrate and give you the information you need to begin your career making money online. How can you say no to that? With some some work and determination on your part, there is no telling how much you can make!

1 comment:

  1. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

    CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

    ReplyDelete